Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Week in Training: July 20-26



Week 3 of Wine and Dine Half training is complete! So far, each run has been completed, still along with my regular MFP workouts. We'll see how this next week goes, as I'll be out of town for work but so far, so good!


Monday (7/20): 
  • 60 minute MFP class
  • 1.5 mile walk 

Tuesday (7/21): 

  • 60 minute MFP class
  • 3 mile run
    • This one was on the treadmill again. I'm making myself do my weekend runs (so far) outside, but I'm okay with the shorter runs being on the treadmill during the week for now. I figure I'm still getting some outside training in with all the hill sprints we're doing in class!
  • 1.5 mile walk


Wednesday (7/22):
  • 60 minute MFP class
    • 1 lap warm up
    • 10 minutes hill sprints
    • Alternating sets (deadlifts, calf raises, good mornings, glute bridges, etc...) with cardio intervals
  • 1.5 mile walk

Thursday (7/23):
  • Unintentional rest from MFP class thanks to a work meeting
  • 3 mile run
    • On the treadmill again! And it was rough!
  • 1.5 mile walk

Friday (7/24):
  • REST
  • 1.5 mile walk

Saturday (7/25):
  • 5 mile run
  • 1.5 mile walk

Sunday (7/26):
  • REST
    • This was a day of travel, starting with being at the airport at 5am for a cross country flight. After 8 hours of travel, I still got in 12,600 steps before the night ended, so I'm good with that!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- I love reading them!