Friday, July 1, 2011

Weekly Gratitude - July 1

Life gets busy, bad days happen, and time flies. Sometimes I need to remind myself of all that I have to be grateful for, and all the blessings in my life. Sometimes the smallest things are the best things or the most important things. This will serve as my weekly reminder to myself that I'm a lucky girl!

This week's things I'm grateful for:
  • I was reminded of how lucky I am to have parents who have not only always been there for me and supported me, but who also taught me about love and responsibility.
  • I've had two weeks off from the real job. I've had the chance to be lazy and do nothing that is on my to-do list.
  • I have two dogs that drive me crazy, but who brighten each and every day in some way.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- I love reading them!